T&E Associate Analyst
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- To support operations of T&E activities including corporate card and purchasing card programs (eg. GL open item clearing, Card application, Card termination and etc.)
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation on monthly basis and ensure there’s proper follow up and action plan for all aged open items.
- Ensure the timeliness of all T&E activities and queries are attended to within agreed timeline, take appropriate follow-up action according to defined process.
- Acquire end-to-end understanding of T&E activities, system configuration and address any gap identified during the process.
- Acquire end-to-end understanding of the local business requirements and operate financial controls and governance to a standard that ensure SOX, Financial Controls Framework and Audit requirements are met.
- Highlight and work with the team lead to manage operation issues and escalations.
- Driving continuous improvement and standardization/simplification across the T&E operational process.
- Degree in finance, accounting or business administration, or equivalent professional qualification.
- Possess 1-2 years of accounting or finance work experiences. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English (oral and written).
- Working experience in a shared service centre across a global /large organization will be an added advantage.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP or other ERP systems.
- Inquisitive, investigative with critical thinking and good problem-solving skills.
- May need to work globally across time zones and cultures.
For those who have what it takes, please send in resume to:
Recruitment Consultant : Yuki
Email : email@example.com
46100 Petaling Jaya,
Tel : +603-7954 8440