Senior Finance (Planning, Reporting and Tax)
Location: Cheras, KL
- Creating monthly management accounts for Profit and Loss, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheet, which includes analyzing variances for both the current month and year-to-date performance.
- Assisting in fulfilling the quarterly segmental reporting obligation for Group Reporting, as mandated by Bursa Announcement Requirement. This involves quarterly performance analysis for Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Capital Commitment, and tax reconciliation.
- Producing quarterly financial performance presentations for the Audit Committee and the Board.
- Compiling annual financial statements and accompanying notes, and collaborating with both internal and external auditors for audit-related matters, which includes planning, engagement, and addressing queries.
- Providing support to a superior for various financial reporting tasks as needed, such as improving standard operating procedures and enhancing reporting requirements.
- Compiling the annual final tax computation and filing for the companies.
- Creating and submitting tax estimates.
- Coordinating with tax consultants and/or government authorities, such as Customs, the Inland Revenue Board (IRB), or regulators, for any unplanned tax issues, including those related to GST, SST, indirect taxation, and the application of property development-specific tax treatment if relevant.
- Generating transfer pricing documentation and assisting with CbCR (Country-by-Country Reporting) and Master File preparation, as mandated by group requirements.
- Assisting with project feasibility studies, collaborating with cross-functional departments to assess financial requirements and accounting treatments.
- Supervising the cash flow, budget, forecasting, and funding needs of property development projects.
- Aiding your superior in the annual financial and budget preparation processes.
- Possession of a degree in Accounting and Finance, along with completion of a recognized professional course (ACCA, ICAEW, CPA, MICPA).
- A minimum of 6 years of work experience, with a preference for individuals with experience in property development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial analysis, including financial management reporting, budgeting, taxation, financial forecasting, and the preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in using accounting systems, and familiarity with the Noetic accounting system is considered a valuable asset.
- In-depth knowledge of MFRS (Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards) accounting standards.
For those who have what it takes, please send in resume to:
Recruitment Consultant : Yuki
46100 Petaling Jaya,
Tel : +603-7954 8440